Please note that when you book and reserve at Takeri Private Reserve you are deemed to accept the terms, conditions and safety rules. A hunting contract with all the terms and conditions will be required to be completed and signed at the time of making the deposit.
Bookings will be secured on payment of 50% of daily rate. The balance of the daily rate is due 30 days prior to arrival.
All deposits, less expenses, will be refunded if the safari is cancelled 60 days before arrival.
All animals killed, or wounded and lost, must be paid for in full.
No refunds are allowed for late arrivals or early departures.
Some hunts require a minimum number of days – please see our rate sheet and special offers.
All payments must be made in cash, traveller’s cheques or certified bank drafts. We do not have credit card facilities at Takeri
The tariffs are based on current prices and are subject to change without prior notice.
Daily rates include:
- All meals while at Takeri
- All local spirits and beverages at Takeri
- Services of a professional hunter, tracker, skinner and all ground staff
- Field preparation of your trophys and delivery to Lusaka
- Accommodation and laundry fees
- All transport within the reserve
- Accommodation before and after your safari
- Any meals and drinks not at Takeri
- Transfers to Takeri – either by vehicle or charter flight
- Gratuities to PH, tracker, skinner and other camp staff
- Dip and pack – estimated $1,500 per hunt
- Temporary firearm import permit – $200
- Fire arm hire – POA
- Any duty and VAT on ammunition